In the usual standard real estate way of selling, it is ironic that Sellers pay the real estate agents commissions (including the buyer’s agent because the listing agent shares the commission) yet they don’t have control of the house selling process!
• When to see the house (random, inconvenient strung out showings over days, weeks or months)
• When to make an offer
• How much a house is worth and thus how much to offer
• The closing date that’s convenient for THEM
• The convenience of reduced showings (multiple buyers coming to see the house at the same time) when convenient for the seller
• Buyers are given a DEADLINE to submit their best offers
• The system which is a hybrid selling model creates a competitive selling scenario while driving up the perceived value of your home and sales price. The system highly increases the probability of selling at or above starting price.
• The convenience of evaluating offers after the deadline and selecting only an offer with price and terms which benefits you primarily. You have no obligation to sell if you have not received an offer that is to your liking.
Brokerage services by